MyStudio Academy Privacy Statement
• When you request additional information or register on MyStudio Academy’s Web sites, we will ask you to provide basic contact information.
• When you purchase MyStudio's applications or services (the “Services”), we will ask you to provide billing information.
• When you register for or attend corporate events, we will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on MyStudio Academy’s Web sites.
• MyStudio Academy uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with our Web sites and emails.
Use of information
• MyStudio Academy uses information collected to provide you with the Services you request.
• MyStudio Academy may use information collected to provide you with additional information about our Services, partners, promotions, and events.
• MyStudio Academy may use information collected to improve our Web sites and Services.
• MyStudio Academy does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. MyStudio Academy may share information collected with other companies that work on MyStudio Academy's behalf.
• Customers of MyStudio Academy may electronically submit data or information to our Services (“Customer Data”).
• MyStudio Academy will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as may be required by law. In accordance with MyStudio Academy’s Terms of Agreement, we may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
• Every marketing email from MyStudio Academy contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from us.
• In general, you may update or change your registration information by editing your user or organization record.
• You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails.